How to set up North
- Create a North account. You can do this by going to https://north.lol/auth/login, once you’re there, input your email then press continue. After you’ve pressed continue, you will receive a verification email from [email protected]. Go into this email and click “Sign In“, it should redirect you to the dashboard.NOTE: Login Email from North usually go to spam mailbox or Junk mail. Make sure you have check those mailbox!
- Go to the GTAV tab on the left side of your screen, put your license key in the box labeled “License”, then press the button below the box labeled “Redeem”.
- Turn off your anti-virus software, then click the download button in the top left of the dashboard. If you’d like to turn your anti-virus back on, make sure to set an exclusion to the launcher before doing so.
- Open the launcher. It’s labeled as “North.exe”.
- You will get 2 sign-in options. The first one requires your auth code, and the second one will simply open the https://north.lol/ to verify you have an account with a valid license. Both options are very simple to use, so I won’t explain them here.
- Once you’re signed in, the launcher will show your active subscriptions and whether or not they’re online. For GTAV, go into the launcher, press 1 then hit enter.
- It should now say “Waiting for GTA5.exe to load…”, you should now open GTA5.
Open key: F4